Saturday, February 27, 2010

Help i got gloss paint on my new jeans?

can anyone help me i was at my freinds and got a bit of gloss paint on my new jeans i put them in the wash and put turpes on them but its still not gone. does anybody know anther way to get it out.


thanksxxxHelp i got gloss paint on my new jeans?
GOJO庐 ORIGINAL FORMULA鈩?cr猫me contains soothing emollients. For removing heavy grease, tar and oil. Rub, then wipe clean with a towel or rinse off.Help i got gloss paint on my new jeans?
have you tried nail polish remover?
try making a paste of TSP and water. Put the paste on the spot(s) and letting them soak for twenty minutes.In twenty min scrub the spot with a stiff brush and then launder as usual.


The down side is.....you have another pair of painting pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment