Thursday, February 25, 2010

Will a white gloss paint stain on my jacket be removed if i dye the jacket to a darker color?

I got a white gloss paint stain on my jacket and tried to wash it out and the stain became a little faded but there is still a white dis-coloring from where the gloss paint stained the jacket in the first place.





does anyone know if I can remove the white dis-coloring by dying the jacket to a dark color? by the way the jacket is a green army colorWill a white gloss paint stain on my jacket be removed if i dye the jacket to a darker color?
NO hon, dying won't do it. It'll just still look like a spot. Have you tried freezing the jacket and then use a credit card to scrape off the rest? Don't know if that'll work, but, worth a try. Maybe an acetone nail polish remover applied with a rag would get it too. But dying will only still enhance the spot, Been there, tried that.

No comments:

Post a Comment