Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have gloss painted my front door over a sadolin type paint.I have small circular bubbles and a smudging.?

The sun is on it all day.I didnt undercoat because there seemed a good base already,is this the problem do you think?I have gloss painted my front door over a sadolin type paint.I have small circular bubbles and a smudging.?
One something has sadolin/stain/varnish it ought to only receive more of the same. So it would have been a problem even if you undercoated.





Either accept it as a cock-up and apply somemore coats of gloss unil you get the coverage you want or strip or sand it right back and do it properly.I have gloss painted my front door over a sadolin type paint.I have small circular bubbles and a smudging.?
You have to undercoat if you painting over any kind of surface.Sand it down then put a coat of undercoat then your finish gloss paint.I pro miss you won`t have this problem again......good luck.
What are the types of paint you have used??What was existing and what did you put on

No comments:

Post a Comment