Thursday, February 25, 2010

High Gloss paint lost its glossiness?

We purchased high gloss paint and have used much of it with no problem. I got tired of trying to get the rim of the can cleaned and putting the lid on tight so I poured it over to a plastic container we had with a lid. It is much easier to deal with. Now when I used the paint it does not have the glossiness to it. Can anyone tell me why it would loose its glossiness? Did it have anything to do with pouring it into a plastic container? Thanks for any help with this issue.High Gloss paint lost its glossiness?
Was it a ';flat'; container?


(sorry)High Gloss paint lost its glossiness?
I have worked thirty years as a paint department manager,and have never ,ever heard of this. Go to Glidden Paints.com,maybe they can shed some light on it. ???? Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment